!! WARNING !!



Hey
friends, again, there are no "Predict Next Roll" tools, there is no 10000 script. Even if the videos pretend something else !!! We have almost all scam tools, if anyone of you does not believe it, he can write to us and get the script or tool for free!!
do not believe this crap !!

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018

!! WARNING !!
23.05.2018

We have done a test until how many times in a row one loses.
We've set the script to lose 15x after the third 15x times we've lost a total of 26x consecutively..be carefull
I think that is very rare. We rolled over 1000000x.
Nevertheless, I think that the algorithm is not fair.
Nevertheless, the script works great if you do not exaggerate. Delete the browser cache from time to time.
Have fun

!! WARNING !!
23.05.2018

Okay that's a message from my friend Mathéo.

!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!


Hello my friends I'm Mathéo a very good friend of Stefan .... I'm one of 4 people who test the software and the scripts. From time to time I make comments on the page in the relevant social networks. I warned you that most of the software is scam and fake and that the videos are cut together.

I myself often fell for it. Read the rest at About me:
You often tell me that you do not have that much BTC to buy our software or scripts. And you want it for free .... It may seem that we take a lot of BTC but believe me we also have huge expenses especially for the "FreeBitco.in cRc Exploit Kit 1.0" and the Predict software. Besides, we do not overdo it!

I'm not Robin Hood and I will not give anything away.
You have with the "cRCBitcoin Automatic Stop GUI" a great script FOR FREE with which you have if you have at least 1000 Satoshis quickly in a profitable area to you then to buy the software.
A tip from me, we have for Android a BOT in which you can run the script. Use all phones and Tablets you have lying around. It is important that you have a VPN software installed on each device (Opera VPN or Hola VPN or one of your choice) Each device must be logged in via another country Otherwise you will get a "Same IP error" !!!

Download the BOT It is important that you with the BOT create a new account !!

BTC Prices: shows you the current price excluding converters in almost all currencies.
Check BTC: Balance explains itself.
Choose Website: here you choose "Freebitco.in".
Go to Website: click on it because the page top left clicks on "BOT" a window opens there you add the copied script on go to "Multiply BTC"
And press the "cRc Button" "Bet Amount" always set to 0.00000001!
Every "L" is lost for once or "V" for win 10x is the default setting.More detailed on website
Enjoy and good luck


Download :


cRcBitcoin BOT APK File


cRcBitcoin Freebitco.in Automatic Stop GUI Script